Monday, July 13, 2009

Vote Results (Week 8)
According to the graph above, 63% of the voters uses PPstream online to watch movies and the other 37% of the voters does not. This is because PPStream stores the latest dramas, series, anime, news, sports and many more.

The main advantage of why people prefer to use PPStream is because users may access to all videos without any payment or registration. Most of the online media sites require users to register for an account before using the facilities. PPStream do not need to register or pay any fees to watch all the videos.

If PPstream would to add new features, what feature do you prefer?
Home Newer Post Title Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment