Monday, July 6, 2009

Vote Results (Week 7)

According to the chart, 83% voted that using Youtube is good and the other 17% voted that using Youtube is just average.

The reason why youtube is good is because users can stream unlimited videos or clips for free. Besides that, streaming actually enables user to watch the video while it is still streaming rather then downloading which users have to wait for the video to download finish.
How much do you rate youtube?

Home Newer Post Title Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment